Posts Tagged ‘Thanksgiving’
I’m thankful we are so (overly) blessed we could adopt a family through our church and provide them with a HUGE Thanksgiving feast as well as groceries to last a couple of weeks…
I’m thankful to live in the USA…
I’m thankful for sewing…
I’m thankful for snowman pirates made of play dough… (can you guess who made these?)
I’m thankful for father daughter dances after dinner…
I’m thankful someone is sitting…
I’m thankful for my biz…
Most of all I’m thankful I don’t have to cook today!
What are you thankful for???
Check out my video (full post on OC Family) to make these beauties:
(How much do you love how the video paused me??!?)
Warning: I must have been in the mood for corn.
Speaking of In-N-Out… did you know INO has a race car this year?
Happy Turkey day! Have fun cooking. If you watch the video you’ll know what I’ll be making this year.
By the President of the United States of America.
Are you looking for something fun and Thanksgivingy to do tonight!?!
You’ve found it!
Check out what my alter ego She’s Crafty has been making:
Make these adorable Turkeys here… Spice up your Thanksgiving table with these awesome napkin rings here…
Or if you are feeling super silly, make your family into Indians Just like we did last year…You’ll need…
~Printed pictures of each family member
~Indian coloring sheets. Click here, here, here, here and here for the ones I used above.
~Crayons or markers
1. Print out pictures of your family and enough Indian bodies for everybody.
2. Cut out faces of family members and glue them on the bodies where the face should be. Note: It doesn’t have to be true to size… it’s funnier if the face is a bit bigger!
4. Glue picture onto cardboard
5. Cut out around body and face
5. Glue feathers to the top
6. To make them stand on their own glue a scrap of cardboard in a T shape on the back.
Found this craft last year here.
Did you do a silly Indian craft? (found it here)